DoYouHaveAFlag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

questions on builds

3 posters

Go down

questions on builds Empty questions on builds

Post  captmimo Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:43 pm

4th/ Would like to know what to apply points to for our specific characters as i am unsure i wish to create the strongest warrior possible obviously so how do i do that where should i apply them?

5th/ How do we inhance our weapons and which inhancements are the best for us at our present levels we all wish to be the strongest we can be

6th/Events as we read are forum and attend these events I guess I still remain a little confused as to what we should do Ex: we recently tried to get our guild ranked i was so lost do i go in and try to kill which of course i died instantly or do i follow the pack and help them, do i stand around and watch. I want to help just not sure how to be the best i can be for my guild.

7th/I formally apologize for my ignorants in these matters I am so new to this type of a game I know their are others like me who do not whish to appear ignorant so I will take the fall for all of us and just lay it out there please do not think less of me I love this game I just do not know the ins and outs and was just hoping for some type of reference material that would help me become better the Shaiya web site does not provide this information.
captmimo
captmimo

Back to top Go down

questions on builds Empty Re: questions on builds

Post  warduke420 Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:12 pm

4th/ Would like to know what to apply points to for our specific characters as i am unsure i wish to create the strongest warrior possible obviously so how do i do that where should i apply them?

5th/ How do we inhance our weapons and which inhancements are the best for us at our present levels we all wish to be the strongest we can be

ok for the best possible war their is no such thing till um but hm comes close nm is ok but u will never be the best with nm sorry to say but its true for nm i would get my dex to 60 and str to 200+ and i would do it like this every level 3 str 2 dez on even levels and odd 2 str 3 dex its a good pvp build as whele as a aoe warr

ok now for hm warr i would do a 3 str 2 rec 2 dex is a pritty good build

u will do the same dmg as nm but i will have more defense and around level 30 u would only get hit 1 out of 10 time so its a good aoe warr buld but id u want to do mor dmg i would go 5 str 2 dex and lapis in some rec eather way if u mess up aney toons stats i can always use lapis to fix and if that dont work get a job or asks some one for 20$ and by a stat reset stone ok that covers question 4 now on to question 5

to enchant a weapon u need lapisa a weapon lapisa thay Mosley go for 22m-50m depending on the level and u need the enchantment that the weapon has all ready example if its enchanted with say hared leather try to get 100-1000 of the hared leather and a weapon lapisa it will cost u around 100m if your buying them or if u are farming them its around 2m so up to but i don't enchant yet beaus i am not rich

and win to enchant i would go for pvp with your hm or um nm dont worry about enchantments it will do very little help for u unless u enchant your armor with defense so u have 10-98% dmg decreece up to u but i would wate till u get hm or um to inchant my nm warr is oney lapis armor heroic

I hope i helped if not sorry for the confusion but thats the best way i can explane it

Neutral What a Face
i am god
if i like this plz dont coppy
Eat my shorts

i can also find mor on all the topics u asked about on this sighthttp://wiki.aeriagames.com/shaiya/index.php?title=Main_Page
warduke420
warduke420

Back to top Go down

questions on builds Empty ok thanks but their are others tunes to cover

Post  captmimo Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:42 pm

I ask for all toons not just mine but i thank you for the timely response I have drunex the orac as well to think of as their are so many others to cover as well sorry i know its a huge request but ill print this response for myself as it will benefit me greatly thank you my friend i await the others. See everyone we are truly among gods and our guild will rule in the end....
captmimo
captmimo

Back to top Go down

questions on builds Empty Re: questions on builds

Post  Admin Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Drex I will cover stating in a post on good to know today and ill cover lapising on Monday and enchanting on Tuesday stay tuned.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dyhaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

questions on builds Empty oky doky and thank you

Post  captmimo Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:33 pm

Your a champion
captmimo
captmimo

Back to top Go down