My goals/ idea for the guild

Go down

My goals/ idea for the guild

Post  Admin on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:10 pm

I believe the purpose of a guild is to help each other learn about the game.

My goal is to get officers who know alot about the game and build a system which helps new players become experience players in no time. I believe a guild is useless without some pvp but its more important to be there for one another.

My number 1 most important belief is that a guild is about in game friendship.

Also were a family id like your input if you think you have an idea for the guild let me know or if you noice something you dont like again lets work together, with out you all im not a GL im another player in the game.
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dyhaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

yeah

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:57 pm

When you join a guild for the most part your a family because you play together all the time. On some occations you have 1 or more specific people you dont get along with... what should be done in that situation? (I have no problems with anyone yet im just making sure)

Back to top Go down

Re: My goals/ idea for the guild

Post  Dreadd on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:17 pm

Learn to get along. That's what its all about. If there is a major problem, of course bring it to the attention of an officer, and we will deal with it, but if its simply a case of 2 people not getting along because they just don't see eye to eye, then I as an officer expect you both to be mature enough, and respectful enough to the rest of the guild, to leave each other alone. Aeth might disagree with me about this, I'm not sure, but it seems that no matter how big or small the guild, there will always be friction. To expect otherwise is foolish. The only thing you can do is realize that 'hey, I don't really care for <insert name here>, but he or she is a member of this guild as well, so I will at least be courteous'. That is all I would ask of you personally.
Dreadd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:56 pm

My opinion is that you should think of the guild as a family. Sometimes you may hate one of your cousins but you still have to respect them deal with and often work with them. So deal.
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dyhaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyga on Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:03 pm

Guild is family, remember that. As leaders the guild looks up to you guys when they need problems, but most importantly, they trust your leadership. A guild is only as strong as its members so everyone has to do their best to help each other out. If there are issues with each other you can try and work it out between yourselves, or bring it to an officer if it can't be worked out. Officers should also be open to suggestions(and criticisms) from guildies, after all if guildies notice something about guild that they dont agree with, they have the right to speak on it. All in all remember to always HAVE FUN! cheers cheers cheers

PS. aeth eats babies bounce

*hides*

Lyga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down