DoYouHaveAFlag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Catch Me Neener Neener Neener, or, How to Kite and Survive

2 posters

Go down

Can't Catch Me Neener Neener Neener, or, How to Kite and Survive Empty Can't Catch Me Neener Neener Neener, or, How to Kite and Survive

Post  Dreadd Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:43 pm

We all find ourselves in that position from time to time where we are going to die. Our life bar is horribly shrunken, and the mobs are critting themselves stupid. Your armor is broken and your potion is on cooldown. So what now? Die like a valiant warrior? Hell no. Run like a little girl. But do it intelligently.

Without an oracle around to perform life saving magic on your dumb butt, what you can do is to run around in circles until your potion cooldown is over, and pot again as quickly as you can, then turn and make a stand. If you still have trouble, repeat this process. The important part is to run in circles. It won't always work, but it keeps the mobs aggroed to you, but far enough away that they are unable to hit you (hopefully), which increases your survival rate dramatically. Granted there are times when this maneuver fails, due to mobs with ranged attacks, or mobs that are just too strong. But its worth a try. The worst that could happen is you die, which you were probably gonna do anyway.
Dreadd
Dreadd

Back to top Go down

Can't Catch Me Neener Neener Neener, or, How to Kite and Survive Empty Re: Can't Catch Me Neener Neener Neener, or, How to Kite and Survive

Post  Squeakers Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:12 pm

Dreadd wrote:Your armor is broken and your potion is on cooldown. So what now? Die like a valiant warrior? Hell no. Run like a little girl. But do it intelligently.
lol!
Squeakers
Squeakers

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum