Raffle!!!!

Go down

Raffle!!!!

Post  mitch1734 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:36 am

Hey guys, it's back up again. For all you new to the guild in the last few moths I'll post more info in a bit.

Raffle for this week

Tickets : 100
Gold per ticket : 100,000
Prize : 4,000,000
Draw : A new location in map2, i haven't chosen yet ^^
Other stuff : I'll be throwing a big event again, and we'll be doing games, prizes will be lvl 3 lapis!! ^^
When : This weekend, ill post time in a bit.

mitch1734

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raffle!!!!

Post  mitch1734 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:42 am

O.k. so most of you have heard that I, Hex am making a raffle! So, I thought I should post some info about it. First of all, the tickets will not always be the same price, and sometimes there might be more or less tickets available than other raffles, this is because the prize will also be different each week. But one rule stays the same 5 tickets per account. What that means is please don't buy tickets on two different toons, I don't want anyone to have an advantage over anyone else, let's keep it fun. ^o^

Alright so how this goes is, I will be selling tickets any time I am online. When you buy a ticket, you will not get any item. I will simply wisper you your raffle number or numbers, and offer you good luck! XD

And don't worry about losing your numbers, I have them all recorded safely in my BlackBerry and PC, and will re-list your numbers at any time, just PM any toon that is a "HexBlade".

Tickets will be available form Monday all the way until Friday, the draws will be held every Friday night.

I will post information here to let you all know what is going on.

Thank You For Reading, And Purchasing A Ticket.

Your Fellow Guild-Mate/Guildy

HexBlade----

mitch1734

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A Flag on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:06 pm

save me 5 tickets aka killedbydeath

A Flag

View user profile

Back to top Go down