DoYouHaveAFlag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You new and cant find something your questing after ?

2 posters

Go down

You new and cant find something your questing after ? Empty You new and cant find something your questing after ?

Post  captmimo Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:04 pm

OK guys,

I have gone through all of map 1 and located every singal thing on it it took me 11 hours as I suspect it will for each map I am currently working on map 2 then so fore so if you have trouble finding anything and need to no where to go just ask me and i'll put you right on them o.k. thanks.....I'm here for you. You can also ask Drunex if im not on.....see you in the game.

Drexaviar

P.S. Have not found the Wedge Rock Kobolt Gaurd yet but I will he maybe on map 2 not sure yet..if you find him please let me know thanks again
captmimo
captmimo

Back to top Go down

You new and cant find something your questing after ? Empty Re: You new and cant find something your questing after ?

Post  Admin Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:34 pm

One of the previous posts give a link to a site that gives you every mob in the game. Also the gaurds are a glitch in game their misnamed and you should look from the watchers.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dyhaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down