DoYouHaveAFlag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

RANK: degrading and upgrading Empty RANK: degrading and upgrading

Post  Admin Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:00 pm

k guys, you may notice that some of you have different ranks here how the whole rank process is going to go in DoYouHaveAFlag:

Everyone will begin at rank five, whenever you break a rule your rank will go down if you rank is 9 and you break a rule you will be kicked. However you can always increase your rank or earn your rank back by being helpful and active in guild.

Here is what each rank represents

Rank 1 is me your guild leader
Rank 2 is the officers they have the power to degrade members and upgrade members according to the guild rules and standards, They are not expected to plvl but it is their job to help by answering questions whenever they can or dealing with guild issues such as conflicts.
Rank 3 are the moderators, these people are active helpful and have all the responsibility of an officer they warn you to stop, i recommend you do
Rank 4 these are the people who are active and helping other players out
Rank 5 the ones that are active and on alot
Rank 6 where you all start
Rank 7 you broke a rule it happens to the best of us no worries just try to remain active and helpful and youll be back up in no time
rank 8 OUCH
rank 9 Better be careful or your out and wed miss you alot if you got kicked

Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dyhaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  captmimo Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:20 pm

I believe in the system of merit and officers should be able to increase rank or strip rank as they see fit based on our guilds simple
to follow rules however, I have some concerns . HOW will our Chief Commanders who enjoy leveling themselves and work dilligently to do so on map4 and such beable to follow the helpful assist that some of us lower levels are giving to so many others, in many cases their not even in our guild even though I try to recruit all of them. I would not dare shy from helping another but I am curious how anyone above me would actually know?
captmimo
captmimo

Back to top Go down

RANK: degrading and upgrading Empty Re: RANK: degrading and upgrading

Post  Admin Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:54 pm

Good Question drex,

Its moreso based on your helpfulness and activity within guild and we watch guild chat where typically we can gather if your helping others by the conversation that flows though. If we see alot of Thanks drex, or see alot of you offering to help other guildies in GC then we can assume your being very helpful, as an officer none of us will ever turn off GC. So if you are helping alot of guildies in whisper or if you know someone whos modestly helping you out of guild chat, give them a pat on the back by whispering an officer and just letting them know, never hesitate to whisper me if you know of a guildie who's active but not getting the recognition they deserve. We have to all work together.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A Flag Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:01 pm

I would never get myself kicked out but i wonder what happens to people who get kicked out and try to rejoin and the peple who quit and rejoin. Also are we going to go in to guild vs guild mode every just wondering.

A Flag

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:20 pm

If you quit and rejoin you must speak to me personally explain why you left and why your returning if i thing your not gonna cause drama ill most liely let you back in. If you are kicked your kicked you got 4 warnings and didnt ONCE try to earn your way back up, no sympathy.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum