DoYouHaveAFlag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So hows this whole party thang go?

2 posters

Go down

So hows this whole party thang go? Empty So hows this whole party thang go?

Post  Admin Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:14 am

So I have my new shiney toon thanks to all the fabulous guides but... now im in a party and im not sure how this should work.

The Art of Party Dynamics as written by Ki_Megami.
To understand how a party works you must know each class/sub-class and their main purpose. You must also realize that no two parties are the same you need to learn to adapt to the players in your group.

Pagan- Power low def. works well in group
Rec Pag Can solo and "tank"
Luc Pag Run as far away as possible ><
Oracle- Healing no def. no power can only work in group
Borc Can kill and heal is decent in party with another healing orc
Rec split orc very efficient if built correctly
Warrior- Power slight def can solo or Group
Rec warrior can tank
Gaurd- No power full defense Group only
Bgaurd can kill
Assassin- Slight power Slight defense Solo not very useful to group
LucSin Decent more pvp based not useful in parties
TankSin Really... can be ok....not
Hunter- Slight Power Slight def. Solo not very useful to group
LucHunter Pvp solo
TankHun ><

Old faithful: The duo: If you build it correctly this is the most powerful form of leveling let no one tell you any different. please remember that a duo is most effective when done with two experienced players because they will have strong builds and know their strengths A duo is you and one other player. If its in light blue I don't recommend it.

War/Orc- My personal favorite duo. The war does dmg and the orc keeps them alive this is one of the most effective duos
Pag/Gaurd- guard holds mob retaining lil dmg the orc kills. This duo can be effective if the pag has no rec and if the guard is full rec.
Sin or Hunter/orc- Much like the War orc duo the dmg is done by the sin or hunter and the orc heals
Pagan/Orc-with an experienced Pagan or a rec pagan this can be an efficient duo however it is very difficult to make this pairing work.
War/War- Works well as do sin/sin sin/hunter or hunter/hunter are held to the same standard.

Pag/pag sucks...why would you
Orc/Orc fun but retarded
Gaurd/Gaurd Just plain retarded
Gaurd/Sin or Hun can work if your desperate
Gaurd/Orc no sir/maam
Any not listed point out to me...

The classic party: consists of 3 or 4 people needs at least a guard and a pag can add an orc or a war or both The classic party had no room for sin or hun
The pp "Perfect party": The perfect party consists of 7 players of any class needs at least a Gaurd, a pag, a orc, and the rest are random people who are available.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dyhaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

So hows this whole party thang go? Empty Re: So hows this whole party thang go?

Post  Admin Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:32 am

So i get the parties, but what do I do in my party?

*Very Important* if you make a special build such as Borc and dont know your place in a party I recommend you delete it and learn how to play the game first.
Guard: You run the room or use your "pull attacks such as curse raid" once the mob is in a pretty lil circle around you throw our your taunt. When a gaurd taunts an icon appears on his buff bar that looks like this So hows this whole party thang go? Skill_10
Pag: Be watching for the taunt once its fired throw your AOE's remember your elements be cautious if your rec your dont want to pull aggro. make sure to stand back
War: Once you see taunt run in and attack use your AOE's first the your other attacks, make sure you dont pull aggro. Also is your the only solo dmg class in the party make sure to keep an eye on the "Squishies" if ANYTHING attacks them its your responsible for saving them.
Hun: Same as war
Sin: Same as war
Orc: You should be sure to be as far back as you can and still heal. A tip when healing in a party Healing can pull aggro stay away from any untaunted mobs and dont heal until after taunt until taunt focus on dispel as most mobs have a stop attack that will keep the Gaurd from taunting and holding up the entire party.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dyhaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Squeakers Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Best party ever would be 1 kickass guard, 1 kickass orc *cough*aeth*cough*, and 5 kickass pagans
Just imagine it Cool
Squeakers
Squeakers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down