DoYouHaveAFlag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Downfall Of DYHAF

3 posters

Go down

The Downfall Of DYHAF Empty The Downfall Of DYHAF

Post  Hitokiri_Battousai Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Hey guys it's Jze. I'm sure everyone has noticed DYHAF is no longer of the realm and I would like to tell you all why that is. If any of you did pm Aeth, she probably told you that it was an "officer dispute" that caused it, but this is not the case. For weeks now Aeth has been wanting to go back to her old guild Organized Chaos, but couldn't due to the fact of her being our GL. Of course she would've felt bad if she'd just left us to go back to them, so she decided to cause two of her officers to hate her so she'd have no regrets by treating them like crap and blaming them for all of the guilds problems, e.g. people leaving. Maybe things could've turned out differently if she'd just told us that she missed being in OC and wanted to go back instead of doing what she did. But, it's a bit late for that since it's already been done. Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know the truth about why the guild was disbanded. I'm sorry things turned out this way, I miss you all and hope to see you in the game. <3
Hitokiri_Battousai
Hitokiri_Battousai

Location : Under your bed &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;.&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;

Back to top Go down

The Downfall Of DYHAF Empty Re: The Downfall Of DYHAF

Post  Admin Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:26 pm

I could easily delete this but i wont. I wont lie i did want to go back oc but i decided my guild was more important to me. But over the past few weeks i have been going through a lot of stress. I asked my officers to give me 1 week to get over a number of stress real life stress, but mostly guild stress stress that Jze and Tez placed on me by both their actions and their words.During this 1 week i was going to cope with my issues so that i could come back and be a strong GL worthy of my amazing guild. However, after 1 day i was told that jze and tez had abandoned me and the guild. I decided that with out them the guild would not and could never be the same. At which point i disbanded after offering the guild to a number of the officers and active players. I disbanded and joined OC. I tell people not that it was an officer dipute but an officer betrayal, because it was. Had i been given 1 week i would have been able to relinquish the contempt i was holding for jze due all the stress he was bringin me in game and figure out a way to address tez's lack of faith in me. Do not say i didnt love my guild and each person in it and do not say that i didnt fight for this guild. If any of you had any clue what it was like for me as GL that last month or so you would understand my needing 1 week to cope. Every day that i turned on my computer i would have 1 if not 2 messages about a problem jze was having or making, when it was that it was a message doubting my own ability to lead mesages about the lack of activity or messages about how said people were sure i wanted nothing more then to leave. I discussed it time and again with the officers explaining to them that this was our family and we would deal with these issues anyway we could. But i was abandoned and i was left with no choice. I am sorry if you resent me for this but its a game and i have a right to log in and enjoy the game with out being made to hate myself or deal with problems that i simply cant help nor fix.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dyhaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NaughtySauce Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:39 pm

LOL at drama. Stop taking this so seriously it's a GAME...

Sucks to know that RL issues can cause ppl to hate one another

NaughtySauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum