DoYouHaveAFlag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AGGRO?!?!? WTF?!

3 posters

Go down

AGGRO?!?!? WTF?! Empty AGGRO?!?!? WTF?!

Post  Admin Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:32 pm

Hey guys! This is my first installment of Good to Know!

This one will be focusing on aggro, a term im sure you have all heard that can be very confusing, bear with me its hard to explain and has many different facets.

Think of Aggro as aggression. When you pull aggro you are becoming the target of all of the monster's aggression. Some monsters become aggressive the second they notice you, others will only become aggressive after you attack them.

When in party 1 person's job is to tank or become the target of all the aggression of the mob, this way when more squishy classes attack the monster will instead attack the tank keeping the squishy's safe.

If you are casting a spell including a buff in the range of a monster {This range varies so i cant give you an exact amount} you may pull aggro.

If you have aggro you can run away or Kill the monster.

In dungeons it is always a bad idea to run as youll simply run into more mobs either kill what is attacking you or If your a squishy run to the Tank and stand there until the tank pulls aggro. Never attack a mob if you want it to leave you alone.

If your an orc or sin and you are in a dungeon being attacked run to a hall quickly cast evolution or the sin attack which makes you become a chicken and then run into the next room as an animal this will run you out of range of the mob attacking you and keep other mobs from noticing you.

If your in a party and you have a tank or high level player run behind them they will pull the aggro keeping you safe as you run.

If you have high rec you can pull aggro easier. If you have more rec then your tank you WILL pull aggro.

Join me tomorrow for Stats.

P.S sorry warduke i wanted to go more in depth

If you have any questions pertaining to aggro or feel i forgot to mention anything feel free to respond.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dyhaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

AGGRO?!?!? WTF?! Empty Re: AGGRO?!?!? WTF?!

Post  warduke420 Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:40 pm

Admin wrote:Hey guys! This is my first installment of Good to Know!

This one will be focusing on aggro, a term im sure you have all heard that can be very confusing, bear with me its hard to explain and has many different facets.

{Im at work and will type this on my next break XD}

Join me tomorrow for Stats.

ok aggro is a term used for taunt or being attacked so win some one sed i have arggro so attack that means that the are going to keep being attacked even after u attack with a aoe or reg attack thats how i would explane it lol but like admin sed its hard to explane
warduke420
warduke420

Back to top Go down

Post  A Flag Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:16 pm

I never heard of aggro

A Flag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum