DoYouHaveAFlag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tough Love

+2
warduke420
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Tough Love Empty Tough Love

Post  Admin Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:08 pm

K guys, we have a small epidemic and i want to wipe it out now.

POWERLEVELING aka. plvl

We have many problems arising from all the plvling we do. If there is something discussed in this topic that you and i have spoken about together, im not singling you out this is a problem were all facing and i want to help.

I love that we are all helping each other, it makes me more proud then you can possibly realize but it breaks my hear when i see this get turned bad and its turning sour quick.

Problem #1: "I help people all the time but it seems when i need help theres no one willing to help me." Shaiya is mostly a game where your gonna play solo ALOT. It hurts i know but just remember everyone has these days if you let it get you down youll never get back up. If you find yourself unable to get help whisper me i will offer you advise this DOES NOT mean that you can whisper me and say i help everyone but now they wont help me, My advise will be to help yourself. Being plvled is sheer luck its not a right and you shouldnt expect anything in return, if you begin to feel that should deserve a reward (other then just love and undying affection) for plvling then i recommend you stop.

Problem #2 Ive noticed many of you complain that you need to be plvled because you cant find a party, again it happens to everyone suck it up do some quests or stand outside a dungeon and beg for party like the rest of us do. If you find you dont know how to find a party read the Good to know ill be making tonight on leveling.

Problem #3 People have started guilting other people into plvling. This is by far in my opinion the worst If someone is making you feel that you HAVE to plvl them let me know, i will talk them without letting them know you told me. Remember, in this instance you are not being mean or tattletelling your seeing to it that they dont pull this guilt trip on anyone else.

Problem #4 everyone that was my level has passed me and its not fair. Either this person got lucky or they earned either way be happy for them and wait someone will either catch up to you or youll catch up to them.

Problem #5 Do not log in ask for plvl then leave because no one is plvling at that time. If so i for 1 will refuse to plvl you from that point on, earn your levels you can do it its not hard.

This sounds bitchy i know and im sorry for that but if people continue to abuse plvling I will make a rule that no one is allowed to plvl anyone else and this will include a sit down with NaughtySauce and Paroxsym {Who are both amazing at helping us out, Also if i find out you whispering either of them asking for plvl you and i will have a serious sitdown} asking them to refuse plvl to anyone in this guild. Don't make me result to this i want us to be able to help each other, but the plvling is starting to get out of control.

I hope you'll forgive my harshness. <3 Aethonon/Ki_Megami
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dyhaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tough Love Empty Re: Tough Love

Post  warduke420 Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Admin wrote:K guys, we have a small epidemic and i want to wipe it out now.

POWERLEVELING aka. plvl

We have two problems arising from all the plvling we do. If there is something discussed in this topic that you and i have spoken about together, im not singling you out this is a problem were all facing and i want to help.

I love that we are all helping each other, it makes me more proud then you can possibly realize but it breaks my hear when i see this get turned bad and its turning sour quick.

Problem #1: "I help people all the time but it seems when i need help theres no one willing to help me." Shaiya is mostly a game where your gonna play solo ALOT. It hurts i know but just remember everyone has these days if you let it get you down youll never get back up. If you find yourself unable to get help whisper me i will offer you advise this DOES NOT mean that you can whisper me and say i help everyone but now they wont help me, My advise will be to help yourself. Being plvled is sheer luck its not a right and you shouldnt expect anything in return, if you begin to feel that should deserve a reward (other then just love and undying affection) for plvling then i recommend you stop.

Problem #2 Ive noticed many of you complain that you need to be plvled because you cant find a party, again it happens to everyone suck it up do some quests or stand outside a dungeon and beg for party like the rest of us do. If you find you dont know how to find a party read the Good to know ill be making tonight on leveling.

Problem #3 People have started guilting other people into plvling. This is by far in my opinion the worst If someone is making you feel that you HAVE to plvl them let me know, i will talk them without letting them know you told me. Remember, in this instance you are not being mean or tattletelling your seeing to it that they dont pull this guilt trip on anyone else.

Problem #4 everyone that was my level has passed me and its not fair. Either this person got lucky or they earned either way be happy for them and wait someone will either catch up to you or youll catch up to them.

Problem #5 Do not log in ask for plvl then leave because no one is plvling at that time. If so i for 1 will refuse to plvl you from that point on, earn your levels you can do it its not hard.

This sounds bitchy i know and im sorry for that but if people continue to abuse plvling I will make a rule that no one is allowed to plvl anyone else and this will include a sit down with NaughtySauce and Paroxsym {Who are both amazing at helping us out, Also if i find out you whispering either of them asking for plvl you and i will have a serious sitdown} asking them to refuse plvl to anyone in this guild. Don't make me result to this i want us to be able to help each other, but the plvling is starting to get out of control.

I hope you'll forgive my harshness. <3 Aethonon/Ki_Megami

I thank for this i have has some of thees problems my self but most of all some days i would like to try to level my self so if u need help and i say no i am not trying to be mean it just one of the days i want to be left alone sorry but its true the best way to be the best u can be it to level your self i got my level 46 war to 43 solo it only took me a week so i you feel left out try wut i did level your self u feel better about your self win u hit a hi level and can show off how u did trust me i feel lods better about getting to 43 then i do about having a level 46 because i got a plevel for 43 to 45 but i made my self feel better win i asked for a plevel at 45 and no won did the plevel so i did it my self i still feel bad beaus of my bday people gave me full dread for win i hit level 50+so win i can where it i will and i thank u all that gave me it but i would like to get it my self so i know i can if i need to not to say any thing u give me will go to wast just i want to try to get it my self i may ask people for money some times but i will all ways pay u back some times i pay u back even more the u gave me

sin
Warduke
warduke420
warduke420

Back to top Go down

Tough Love Empty YES THIS IS A PROBLEM

Post  theworld Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:15 pm

This is turning into a big problem we are haveing to many people ask for plvl over and over and im not pointing any fingers cuz i have asked people for plvl and yea if they say no i may go ask someone else and i admit i used to do this more than i like but i just was thinking i had to be a high lvl to get respect and to help the guild (this was when i was still on light side and i figured out that most those people just **** up) but i learned that you dont need the high lvl for either of those if the guild dont repect u they prolly wont even if you are a high lvl so i say just get your lvls and when u hit that 40+ mark on an difficulty u will see that it is one of the best feelings you can get way better than if you got plvled there

theworld

Back to top Go down

Tough Love Empty To be loved To be loved To be loved

Post  captmimo Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:35 pm

Well, I for one am guilty, if not more guilty than others about wanting to be play leveled because I've done so much for others. Well, I apologize and I will never ask again my word on it I will still help those I can but I will not be the problem any further.I guess my complaining has brought this on so I am the culpret so to all my fellow guildies I extend my sincerest apologies on this matter I beg your forgiveness. You have MY WORD on it I swear I will complain on this matter no more nor will I ever ask again. And for those of you whom also have asked in the past please follow suit nothing good can come from persuing this matter in the way we have. Lets get back to having a guild thats strong and good. The bikkering must end.

I love you guys,

Drexaviar
captmimo
captmimo

Back to top Go down

Post  warduke420 Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:20 pm

captmimo wrote:Well, I for one am guilty, if not more guilty than others about wanting to be play leveled because I've done so much for others. Well, I apologize and I will never ask again my word on it I will still help those I can but I will not be the problem any further.I guess my complaining has brought this on so I am the culpret so to all my fellow guildies I extend my sincerest apologies on this matter I beg your forgiveness. You have MY WORD on it I swear I will complain on this matter no more nor will I ever ask again. And for those of you whom also have asked in the past please follow suit nothing good can come from persuing this matter in the way we have. Lets get back to having a guild thats strong and good. The bikkering must end.

I love you guys,

Drexaviar

its not just u their are many people doing this same thing if not worse
i know i asked for a plevel my self a few time
i do try to help every one i dont want aney thing in return if u need some help leveling ask if theirs a party near u like for example '' hay is there any party's in kh '' or on map 1'' or where ever all u have to do is ask if i am doing something on that map i will more then likely help u level while i do my quest or what ever like i am going to be making a hm hunter i never played with a hunt so the first 15 level i will try solo or in party's but after if any one want to help me level that would be cool and if not its cool to but any way that's all i have to say lol

sin
warduke
warduke420
warduke420

Back to top Go down

Post  theworld Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:46 am

warduke420 wrote:
captmimo wrote:Well, I for one am guilty, if not more guilty than others about wanting to be play leveled because I've done so much for others. Well, I apologize and I will never ask again my word on it I will still help those I can but I will not be the problem any further.I guess my complaining has brought this on so I am the culpret so to all my fellow guildies I extend my sincerest apologies on this matter I beg your forgiveness. You have MY WORD on it I swear I will complain on this matter no more nor will I ever ask again. And for those of you whom also have asked in the past please follow suit nothing good can come from persuing this matter in the way we have. Lets get back to having a guild thats strong and good. The bikkering must end.

I love you guys,

Drexaviar

its not just u their are many people doing this same thing if not worse
i know i asked for a plevel my self a few time
i do try to help every one i dont want aney thing in return if u need some help leveling ask if theirs a party near u like for example '' hay is there any party's in kh '' or on map 1'' or where ever all u have to do is ask if i am doing something on that map i will more then likely help u level while i do my quest or what ever like i am going to be making a hm hunter i never played with a hunt so the first 15 level i will try solo or in party's but after if any one want to help me level that would be cool and if not its cool to but any way that's all i have to say lol

sin
warduke

Warduke i will help you lvl or ill pt with my HM war or help by healing you with my 40 orc just pm me anytime im going be back today k

theworld

Back to top Go down

Tough Love Empty -enter smiley face here-

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:42 pm

Makes sense. Smile
I've noticed we, the guild, have been p-lvling more often and I'm happy you decided to post about it to clear the air and whatnot. My view is, why rush the leveling? Would you not feel more proud of your toon if you knew YOU worked hard for it? If you leveled yourself a couple times with just solo? I think that would feel far more gratifying than having someone do it all for you.

Just a little something to think about.
Erm.

Back to top Go down

Tough Love Empty Guilty

Post  A Flag Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:32 pm

I am guilty of this.

A Flag

Back to top Go down

Post  NaughtySauce Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:04 am

Plvl owns. I love getting them, and giving them (that sounded dirty <.<)

but anyhow, it is very important to be able to support and level yourself. by level 40 you should KNOW your class and be able to play it well. Often this is hard to do when you have had most of your level's handed to you.

To me, the experience of working hard and learning new things is greater than the want to be powerleveled. Does this mean i don't take powerlevels from others? no. It does mean that i will spend more effort leveling myself than accepting free help. An important part of this game is to find the balance between receiving/giving help, and being self-sufficient.

Something to think about...

NaughtySauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down