DoYouHaveAFlag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORC GUIDE For U ALL

2 posters

Go down

ORC GUIDE For U ALL Empty ORC GUIDE For U ALL

Post  theworld Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:57 pm

So you decide to be an orc......... one of the most important classes in game everyone wants you and needs you........

Pros:
-The Orc class is the ONLY class that can heal and resurrect dead players. Enough said.
-A Orc is the most versatile class. She (or he) can duo with all other classes or join in bigger parties, keeping them healed and safe.
-A Orc is also one of the fastest leveling classes. Not only can they party with any class, they can also be several levels below other members (as long as under 7 levels*) while still being able to successfully keep the party alive.
-A Orc is always needed. No matter the class of the other player, a priest will always be needed to keep that player or players alive during PvE or PvP.
-Can either be a Battle or Healer. Since Orc also have AOE spells, they can choose to be a supporter or an attacker and can play both roles effectively. In reference to a Battle, you can also become a REC Orc, tanking and using Hail Storm as your "taunt".

Cons:
-Unless you are a Battle Orc, you will need a party to level. Most priests have a high Wis count, allowing them for support rather than damage.
-Orc are generally one of the squishiest classes in the game. As the most common build contains a high content of wis, this lowers your defense greatly. This makes them ideal targets in PvP maps and are usually the first to be taken out in an ambush.

-Stats-

Strength: [STR] Physical damage and shooting attacking power increases
For a Orc,s either healing or battle, strength is not good. Skip it.

Rec: [REC] Physical defense power, shooting defense power and HP increase
Having a little rec in a build is a good thing. It adds HP and defense, allowing you to withstand hits better. If you choose a healing Orc, depending on your build, you may not need this at all. As for a battle Orc, rec is a definite factor in your build

Intelligence: [INT] Magic attack power increases
For a battle Orc, Int is a must. It adds magical attack power, which strengthens your battle spells.

Wisdom: [WIS] Magic defense power, magic accuracy, and MP increase
This is the most important for a Orc. This is what gives you your magical defense and also increases your MP. The more you have of Wis, the better and longer you can heal.

Dexterity: [DEX] Physical, shooting attack-power increases slightly. Its rate of evasion, success increase and so does SP.
Just like with strength, Dex isn’t really needed for healing nor battling. Dex may add to your evasion rate, but at the rate of evasion given, it really isn’t worth it. Skip it.

Luck: [LUC] Shooting attack power, critical hit rate, critical damage, critical evasion rate increase slightly
Every five points increases your critical hit % by 1%. While there have been some orcs to try a Luc build, as of yet, there are no documented successes. It may add to your hit rate as a battle orc, but for the amount needed, it really isn’t worth it. Skip it.

*Note, for leveling – (P) = requires a party, (NP) = does not require a party

For Normal Mode:
Since you are just beginning the game, this is NOT a time to experiment with builds. You’ll be able to do in later modes. You get 5 stat points per level. I recommend the Full Wis build.

-Full Wis (5) – This is the most common NM build and the safest. It allows you to heal the most and the more you heal, the faster your party can kill and allow you to level. (P)
-Wis/Rec (3/2) – This is a possible build, though not highly recommended as it lowers your healing amount. You’ll be able to withstand hits better, allowing for soloing, albeit slowly. (P)
-Full Int (5) – This is the rarest of the NM builds. As a Battle, you’ll be able to solo constantly, but your healing will greatly suffer. (NP)

For Hard Mode:
In this mode, your options open up a bit more, allow for some experimenting. You can explore your options, testing these builds without the possible death penalty from UM. You get 7 stat points per level. I recommend the full wis or wis/rec build.

-Full Wis (7) – The most common of the HM builds. This allows you to heal the most, but also leaves your without high defense or able to defend yourself effectively. (P)
-Wis/Int (5/2) – This build combines the full healing of a NM with a bit of magic attack. This would be a good build in PvP, allowing you to act as a normal Healer, but still defend yourself should something attack. You also can solo, but it would be extremely slow. (P)
-Wis/Rec (5/2) – This build is also viable for PvP, as it allows you to heal competently while also being able to withstand hits better than your full wis counterpart. This build allows for possibly soloing, but like wis/int, it would be very slow. (P)
-Full Int (7) – This build allows for extensive soloing. While your magic attack is great, your healing is non-existent. (NP)

For Ultimate Mode:
Finally! A chance to experiment with all possible builds, allowing you to find the one that suits your best. Be wary though, you have the death penalty to think about when trying these builds. You get 9 stat points per level. I recommend the full wis or wis/rec build.

-Full Wis (9) – One of the two most common UM builds. This build allows you to heal the greatest, but also forces you to rely on others for your protection. (P)
-Wis/Int (6/3) – This build combines good healing with semi-good magic attack. This could be a good PvP Healer build, though wis/rec is more recommended. Soloing is possible, but would be slow. (P)
-Wis/Rec (6/3)/(5/4) – This build is the second of the two most common UM builds. You can heal sufficiently while having a good amount of defense. This is the most common PvP Healer build. Soloing is possible, but slow. (P)
-Rec/Wis (7/2)/(6/3) - TBA.
-Int/Rec (7/2) – This build is the most rare of the UM builds. As a Battle, you would have HM magic attack, while still leaving the chance for your defense to grow. This is the second of the PvP Battle builds. (NP)
-Full Int (9) – The most common PvP Battle build. You may not have great defense, but your magic attack is rivaled by only a few. (NP)

Aeth and dann and who ever else add anything if you think i messed up
SKills coming soon

theworld

Back to top Go down

ORC GUIDE For U ALL Empty Re: ORC GUIDE For U ALL

Post  Dreadd Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:57 am

LOL I would add stuff, but I have no idea how to play an orc. I have made it to lvl 20, and had to delete the one I had.

Although I do wanna make a Luc Orc to get crit-heals

lol!
Dreadd
Dreadd

Back to top Go down

Post  theworld Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:03 pm

i was thinking to try that to lol think ill wait tho till i get mt ums

theworld

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content