DoYouHaveAFlag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BUILD GUIDE [WARR]

3 posters

Go down

BUILD GUIDE [WARR] Empty BUILD GUIDE [WARR]

Post  Lyga Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Hi all. I'm a good friend of Aeth and NaughtySauce (and a few others). I just thought I'd make a post about builds so everyone has an idea of how to mold their toon to kick ass and have fun doing it. I started off playing a guard but I've played a warrior for most of my time so this edition is the warrior edition (NaughtySauce feel free to make a guard guide, since you're the 60um here Razz). Anyway here goes:

I. Objective
First thing to consider when building your warrior is what you will use it for. There are 2 main warrior builds you can play with. And they are listed below

First is the high-damage warrior. These are built to take down targets in as little time as possible. With this build defense is ignored, because a target can't really do much damage to you if its dead now, can it? Twisted Evil

Second is the Defensive warrior. These are good when you're dealing with multiple targets. You sacrifice some offense for increased defense and HP to ensure survivability while dealing moderate damage.

Once you figure what type of warr you want, its time to build that bad boy (or bad girl)

II. Stats

High-Damage
For the High-Damage(aka damage dealer) warr your basic stats are Str and dex. To keep it simple, whenever you lvl, go Xstr/2dex, meaning that you put 2 points in dex and the rest in str. This ensures good accuracy while maximizing damage. The downside to this is that when you level you cannot pull too many mobs at a time without an orc since you have little to no defense, but you will kill the mobs fast if u have pots or an orc. Most people choose this to lvl, cuz it plays on the warrior's strengths, and it just works. NOW for those that are still needing some direction regarding point distribution, I'll break it down based on modes:

NM: 3str/2dex per lvl, stop at 80 base dex and go full str. (max damage, satisfactory accuracy)
HM: 5str/2dex per lvl, stop at 100-120 base dex and go full str. (max damage, good accuracy)
UM: 7str/2dex per lvl, stop at 120-150 base dex and go full str. (max damage, great accuracy)

As you can see the amount of dex you end up with varies with each mode, simply because you have more points to play with. Keep in mind that these are base values, meaning that you can further boost by adding lapis. That will be discussed shortly.

Defensive Warrior:
For this build your basic stats are Str and dex and rec. I personally do not use this build since you do not gain enough defense to help you against the high-damage light toons, but I will post to give some advice. Since we are working on more than 3 stats u have some options: you can either add points to all 3 stats as you lvl, or you can add points to your "essential stats" (str and dex) and lapis in your "luxury stat" (rec). If you choose to add points to all 3 as you lvl, the breakdown will be as follows:

NM: 3str/1dex/1rec
HM: 3str/2dex/2rec OR 4str/2dex/1rec
UM: 5str/2dex/2rec

If you choose to only focus on 2 stats and lapis the third, you can follow the str/dex build stated above and lapis in rec, or you can use the following:

NM: 3str/2rec
HM: 4str/3rec
UM: 5str/4rec

With the str/rec build lapising dex is absolutely necessary. Another thing to note is that anything below 200rec is a waste of points so keep this in mind when lapising. Which brings me to the next segment Very Happy

III. Lapis

Damage Dealer
I suggest that for lapis you focus on primarily on increasing what you already have, namely str and dex. For the damage dealer you also have to include hp. HP is crucial since u have no defense. If you can get some duals you can give your toon a slight defense boost with the str/def and dex/def duals. There are also str/hp and dex/hp duals to help you out. try and get at least 250dex and maximum str if u plan on end-game pvp.

Defensive Warrior
For the defensive warr you want to lapis in str, dex, and rec as well. Like i stated earlier, anything below 200rec is useless, so keep this in mind when you lapis. Suggestions for lapising your defense warr are the str/def and dex/def duals, and also the rec/def lapis. Keep in mind that you cannot pull this build off without duals. Since you also need high amounts of rec you *might* have to depend on some lvl 5 lapis as well. If you cannot afford duals or lvl5s at the moment stick with lvl 3 and 4 lapis until you can. Once you get past lvl 50, dual lapis will be needed if you want to keep up with the big boys. bounce

If you lapis your toon well you can add as much as 700 bonus stat points. That is a lot of stats to play with. I'm working on an UM warrior using the damage build stated above and I have close to 300dex total, which enables me to put a lot of points in areas that i feel that my toon lacks. As you build your toon you will be able to experiment more with stats and eventually come up with a build that you're happy with. This is just a a guide to get y'all started. Hope it helps. Very Happy

Edit: Someone move this to the "Good to know" section. I didn't see that section when I was making this, srry Razz

Last edited by Lyga on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Lyga

Back to top Go down

BUILD GUIDE [WARR] Empty Re: BUILD GUIDE [WARR]

Post  Dreadd Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:20 am

*Glares at Lyga for ninja-ing my warrior guide before I got to post it*
Dreadd
Dreadd

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyga Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:17 am

lol you can still add to it if u think there is something missing Razz. I just posted it as a get-started guide cause i saw some one asking about builds. Edit is as you like if u can add some helpful info

Lyga

Back to top Go down

BUILD GUIDE [WARR] Empty Skills That Make Your Opponents Scream (in pain you perverts!)

Post  Dreadd Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:28 pm

So, in an attempt to deal with my self-imposed Shaiya exile, I needed something to do. I went ahead and did a skill guide for warrior, similar to my pagan skill guide. I hope it helps those of you planning on building a warrior, or maybe those who just want to know what to look forward to with the warrior you have.

Passive Skills

Muscle Training (Recommended)
Increases attack power regardless of weapon used.
Level 1: Increases physical attack power by 10 (Level 1; 2 Skill Points)
Level 2: Increases physical attack power by 20 (Level 28; 3 Skill Points)
Level 3: Increases physical attack power by 35 (Level 48; 4 Skill Points)

Sharpen Weapon Power-Up (Not Recommended)
Take this skill if you are planning on using a shield with your warrior. Otherwise, I would just ignore it.
Level 1: Raises physical attack power by 5 when using a 1 Handed Sword (Level 5; 2 Skill Points)
Level 2: Raises physical attack power by 12 when using a 1 Handed Sword (Level 16; 3 Skill Points)
Level 3: Raises physical attack power by 20 when using a 1 Handed Sword (Level 25; 4 Skill Points)

Two Handed Power-Up (Recommended)
As a warrior, the 2 hander is your ‘old Faithful’ of weapons, and you should take any skill that increases your ability with it.
Level 1: Raises physical attack power by 5 when using a 2 Handed Sword (Level 5; 2 Skill Points)
Level 2: Raises physical attack power by 12 when using a 2 Handed Sword (Level 16; 3 Skill Points)
Level 3: Raises physical attack power by 20 when using a 2 Handed Sword (Level 25; 4 Skill Points)

Spear Power-Up (Not Recommended)
Spears aren’t that useful until later in levels when you have access to Spear Mastery Lvl 2. Take if you want, though I would ignore it.
Level 1: Raises physical attack power by 5 when using a Spear (Level 5; 2 Skill Points)
Level 2: Raises physical attack power by 12 when using a Spear (Level 16; 3 Skill Points)
Level 3: Raises physical attack power by 20 when using a Spear (Level 25; 4 Skill Points)

Heavy Weapon Power-Up (Not Recommended)
One handed weapons are only useful if you want to use a shield. Ignore this if you use Dual Axes or a 2 hander.
Level 1: Raises physical attack power by 5 when using a 1 or 2 Hand Heavy Weapon (Level 5; 2 Skill Points)
Level 2: Raises physical attack power by 12 when using a 1 or 2 Hand Heavy Weapon (Level 16; 3 Skill Points)
Level 3: Raises physical attack power by 20 when using a 1 or 2 Hand Heavy Weapon (Level 25; 4 Skill Points)

Dual Weapon Power-Up (Recommended *if* you want to use Dual Axes)
This skill could come in handy, if you ever plan on using Dual Axes. Personally, I stick with 2 Handers whenever possible, but to each their own.
Level 1: Raises physical attack power by 5 when using Dual Swords (Level 5; 2 Skill Points)
Level 2: Raises physical attack power by 12 when using Dual Swords (Level 16; 3 Skill Points)
Level 3: Raises physical attack power by 20 when using Dual Swords (Level 25; 4 Skill Points)

Relax Body (Recommended)
Increase the rate at which you regenerate HP/MP/SP.
Level 1: Regenerates HP/MP/SP by 4% every 3 seconds of sitting (Level 6; 1 Skill Points)
Level 2: Regenerates HP/MP/SP by 6% every 3 seconds of sitting (Level 15; 2 Skill Points)
Level 3: Regenerates HP/MP/SP by 8% every 3 seconds of sitting (Level 26; 2 Skill Points)

Backpack Upgrade (Recommended)
We all know what this skill does by now. Moving on…
Level 1: Receive an additional backpack slot for holding items (Level 12; 1 Skill Points)
Level 2: Receive an additional backpack slot for holding items (Level 26; 2 Skill Points)
Level 3: Receive an additional backpack slot for holding items (Level 46; 2 Skill Points)

Interpretation (Recommended)
For those of you wondering what those filthy lighties are calling your mother, this is the skill for you.
Level 1: Understand 30% of what opposing faction says (Level 13; 1 Skill Points)
Level 2: Understand 60% of what opposing faction says (Level 22; 2 Skill Points)
Level 3: Understand 100% of what opposing faction says (Level 51; 2 Skill Points)

Sharpen Weapon Mastery (Not Recommended)
This skill is most likely a waste of points unless you find it fashionable to use a 1 hander and a shield.
Level 1: Increase attack speed by 1 when equipped with One Handed Swords (Level 14; 3 Skill Points)
Level 2: Increase attack speed by 2 when equipped with One Handed Swords (Level 35; 5 Skill Points)

Two Handed Mastery (Recommended)
Since most skills are based off the use of 2 handers, not to mention that both the 25 and 45 epics are 2 handers, I would max this skill.
Level 1: Increase attack speed by 1 when equipped with Two Handed Swords (Level 14; 3 Skill Points)
Level 2: Increase attack speed by 2 when equipped with Two Handed Swords (Level 35; 5 Skill Points)

Spear Mastery (Not Recommended *unless* you are building a spear warrior)
If you want your Warrior to use Spears, this is necessary, as the attacks with a Spear are far too slow without it. If you aren’t interested in Spears, ignore it).
Level 1: Increase attack speed by 1 when equipped with Spears (Level 14; 3 Skill Points)
Level 2: Increase attack speed by 1 when equipped with Spears (Level 35; 5 Skill Points)
Level 3: Increase attack speed by 1 when equipped with Spears (Level 50; 7 Skill Points)

Heavy Weapon Mastery (Not Recommended)
Again, unless you wish to equip a shield, no point in worrying about 1 handed weapons.
Level 1: Increase attack speed by 1 when equipped with Heavy Weapons (Level 14; 3 Skill Points)
Level 2: Increase attack speed by 1 when equipped with Heavy Weapons (Level 35; 5 Skill Points)

Dual Weapon Mastery (Recommended)
This skills isn’t as critical as it used to be. Still, if you chose to use Dual Axes, as most warriors do at some point, this is necessary. If you don’t use duals, skip it.
Level 1: Increase attack speed by 1 when equipped with Dual Axes (Level 14; 3 Skill Points)
Level 2: Increase attack speed by 1 when equipped with Dual Axes (Level 35; 5 Skill Points)

Basic Skills

Stinger (Recommended)
Inflicts minor damage and stuns target for a small amount of time. Worth the points.
Level 1: Instantly teleports to target enemy within 19 meters and deals 15 damage, and stuns for 2 seconds(Level 1; 2 Skill Points)
Level 2: Instantly teleports to target enemy within 20 meters and deals 30 damage, and stuns for 2 seconds (Level 12 ; 2 Skill Points)
Level 3: Instantly teleports to target enemy within 22 meters, deals 50 damage, and stuns for 3 seconds(Level 29; 3 Skill Points)

Town Portal (Recommended)
Free skill that allows you to exit a dungeon or port to a nearby town. At later levels, it is quicker than typing /town.
Level 1: Transports to nearest town after 10 seconds (Level 1; 0 Skill Points)
Level 2: Transports to nearest town after 9 seconds (Level 20; 0 Skill Points)
Level 3: Transports to nearest town after 8 seconds (Level 40; 0 Skill Points)

Concentration (Recommended)
Simply put, it increases your hit chance. You need this skill.
Level 1: Increases physical attack success rate by 7% for 5 minutes (Level 3; 2 Skill Points)
Level 2: Increases physical attack success rate by 14% for 5 minutes (Level 17; 3 Skill Points)
Level 3: Increases physical attack success rate by 21% for 5 minutes (Level 30; 3 Skill Points)

Double Damage (Recommended for NM, Not Recommended for HM, UM)
For NM, this skill deals decent damage and I can see how it is worth the points. For HM or UM however, it doesn’t have a big enough effect to warrant the expenditure of skill points, or the use of SP.
Level 1: Deals basic attack power + 50 damage (Level 3; 3 Skill Points)
Level 2: Deals basic attack power + 166 damage (Level 15; 3 Skill Points)
Level 3: Deals basic attack power + 298 damage (Level 27; 3 Skill Points)

Bash (Recommended…sort of)
I never take this skill, but some people swear by it. I don’t bother with luc or crits on my warriors, focusing more on sustainability in combat. If you like the idea of more crits, especially if you hang around a sin, this skill is for you.
Level 1: Increases critical rate by 5% for 5 minutes (Level 4; 2 Skill Points)
Level 2: Increases critical rate by 10% for 5 minutes (Level 18; 3 Skill Points)
Level 3: Increases critical rate by 15% for 5 minutes (Level 31; 3 Skill Points)

Heavy Swat (Not Recommended)
The damage on this skill is not worth the investment in points. At higher levels, you will be able to do more in one attack than this skill can do in 30 seconds.
Level 1: Deals 300 damage to target over 30 seconds (Level 9; 3 Skill Points)
Level 2: Deals 530 damage to target over 30 seconds (Level 19; 3 Skill Points)
Level 3: Deals 980 damage to target over 30 seconds (Level 28; 4 Skill Points)

Speedy Attack (HM/UM Only, Recommended)
Increases attack speed for a period of time. Worth it to invest in.
Level 1: Increases attack speed by 2 for 20 seconds (Level 10; 3 Skill Points)
Level 2: Increases attack speed by 2 for 30 seconds (Level 22; 4 Skill Points)
Level 3: Increases attack speed by 2 for 45 seconds (Level 39; 4 Skill Points)

Deadly Shock (UM Only, Recommended)
One of the few stuns that warriors get, works well, though it must be chained immediately after Deadly Strike.
Level 1: Deals 178 damage and stuns for 1 second (Level 27; 5 Skill Points)
Level 2: Deals 226 damage and stuns for 2 seconds (Level 45; 5 Skill Points)

Damage Skills

Rising Crash (Recommended)
Deals damage and lowers target defense. Worth the few points it takes to make your life a bit easier.
Level 1: Deals normal damage and decreases defense of target by 9 for 6 seconds (Level 2; 2 Skill Points)
Level 2: Deals normal damage and decreases defense of target by 21 for 6 seconds (Level 10; 3 Skill Points)
Level 3: Deals normal damage and decreases defense of target by 34 for 6 seconds (Level 24; 3 Skill Points)

Ground Shock (Recommended)
Does not work with Dual Axes, but works with all other weapon types. This attack damages enemies, plus slows their attacks, making you take less damage.
Level 1: Damages all enemies within 6 meters and decreases their attack speed by 1 for 8 seconds (Level 4; 3 Skill Points)
Level 2: Damages all enemies within 6 meters and decreases their attack speed by 2 for 10 seconds (Level 19; 3 Skill Points)
Level 3: Damages all enemies within 6 meters and decreases their attack speed by 3 for 15 seconds (Level 38; 4 Skill Points)

Wind Spin (Recommended)
Does not work with spears or one hand swords. This is an AoE attack that requires a target. Very useful, regardless of mode.
Level 1: Wounds any enemy within 6 meters for basic attack power (Level 8; 3 Skill Points)
Level 2: Wounds any enemy within 6 meters for 2x basic attack power (Level 18; 3 Skill Points)
Level 3: Wounds any enemy within 10 meters for 2x basic attack power (Level 34; 4 Skill Points)

Energy Control (UM Only, Recommeded)
This simply increases your SP for 30 mins, allowing you to execute that many more attack skills before having to take a break.
Level 1: Increases max SP by 500 for 30 minutes (Level 11; 4 Skill Points)
Level 2: Increases max SP by 600 for 30 minutes (Level 21; 4 Skill Points)
Level 3: Increases max SP by 800 for 30 minutes (Level 40; 5 Skill Points)

Deadly Strike (Recommended)
This skill serves you well throughout the game. Works with Duals, Two Handed Axes, 1 Handed Weapons.
Level 1: Damages a single target for 2x attack power (Level 13; 3 Skill Points)
Level 2: Damages a single target for 3x attack power (Level 23; 3 Skill Points)
Level 3: Damages a single target for 3x attack power + 80 damage each (Level 37; 4 Skill Points)

Dual Weapon Storm (Not Recommended)
Non AoE that does small damage for a high SP cost. Not worth it to put point into. Works only with Dual Axes.
Level 1: Deals basic attack power + 164 (Level 32; 4 Skill Points)
Level 2: Deals basic attack power + 237 (Level 42; 4 Skill Points)
Level 3: Deals basic attack power + 381 (Level 55; 4 Skill Points)

Wild Dance (Not Recommended)
Essentially Dual Weapon Storm for the 2 handed axe. High SP cost for low damage return. Not worth it. If you have extra points just lying around, go ahead and take it, it looks cool, but don’t worry about it if you are tight on skill points.
Level 1: Deals basic attack power + 164 (Level 32; 4 Skill Points)
Level 2: Deals basic attack power + 237 (Level 42; 4 Skill Points)
Level 3: Deals basic attack power + 381 (Level 52; 4 Skill Points)

Enhanced Wind Spin (HM/UM Only, Recommended)
Does not work with spears or one hand swords. This is another, extended windspin that doesn’t require a target to activate. Get it.
Level 1: Wounds any enemy within 6 meters for 2x basic attack power (Level 33; 4 Skill Points)
Level 2: Wounds any enemy within 6 meters for 2x basic attack power + 160 (Level 47; 4 Skill Points)
Level 3: Wounds any enemy within 10 meters for 2x basic attack power + 190 (Level 57; 5 Skill Points)

Pollution Zone (HM/UM Only, Recommended for Spear or 1 hand weapon warriors)
Works for spears and one hand swords only. AoE that does not require a target to activate. If you aren’t using the only 2 types of weapons it works with, leave it, if you are, might as well get it for the AoE if nothing else.
Level 1: Causes 328 damage to all enemies within 4 meters over 12 seconds (Level 33; 4 Skill Points)
Level 2: Causes 428 damage to all enemies within 6 meters over 12 seconds (Level 43; 4 Skill Points)
Level 3: Causes 528 damage to all enemies within 8 meters over 12 seconds (Level 53; 5 Skill Points)

Wild Shock (Recommended, skill replaced Wild Wild Dance from Ep3)
Works for two hand axes, one hand weapons, and blunt weapons only. An AoE skill that replaced Wild Wild Dance. This one let’s all your subsequent attacks do extra damage. Max it.
Level 1: Causes normal damage to all enemies within 4 meters and reduces defense by 68 over 15 seconds (Level 34; 4 Skill Points)
Level 2: : Causes normal damage to all enemies within 6 meters and reduces defense by 88 over 15 seconds (Level 44; 4 Skill Points)
Level 3: : Causes normal damage to all enemies within 8 meters and reduces defense by 114 over 15 seconds (Level 54; 5 Skill Points)

Wild Wild Dance (HM/UM Only This skill was replaced by Wild Shock in E4, no recommendation, as skill doesn't exist anymore XD)
Two hand axes only. Aoe that does not require a target to activate. This one let’s all your subsequent attacks do extra damage.
Level 1: Damages all targets within 4 meters for basic attack power and decreases their defense by 34 for 10 seconds (Level 34; 4 Skill Points)
Level 2: Damages all targets within 6 meters for basic attack power and decreases their defense by 44 for 10 seconds (Level 44; 4 Skill Points)
Level 3: Damages all targets within 8 meters for basic attack power and decreases their defense by 57 for 10 seconds (Level 54; 5 Skill Points)

Wild Rage (Not Recommended)
Only works with one hand weapons, Blunt Weapons, and Spears, to a single target. You might consider taking this for those weapons, and the SP damage is nice for SP heavy classes. Also, nearly spammable, with a 5 second cooldown. Take at your own discretion.
Level 1: Deals basic attack power + 210 at a 2 meter range; Also does 294 sp damage to target (Level 36; 4 Skill Points)
Level 2: Deals basic attack power + 306 at a 2 meter range; Also does 428 sp damage to target (Level 47; 4 Skill Points)
Level 3: Deals basic attack power + 419 at a 2 meter range; Also does 587 sp damage to target (Level 58; 4 Skill Points)

Bastard Swing (Recommended)
Two Handed Weapons and Spears only. Another AoE attack! Good damage and the MP damage is excellent against casters. Excellent for grinding too. I would max it.
Level 1: Deals basic attack power + 148 at a 2 meter range from target; Also does 148 mp damage to target (Level 38; 4 Skill Points)
Level 2: Deals basic attack power + 296 at a 3 meter range from target; Also does 296 mp damage to target (Level 48; 4 Skill Points)
Level 3: Deals basic attack power + 592 at a 4 meter range from target; Also does 592 mp damage to target (Level 58; 4 Skill Points)

Special Skills

Berserker (Recommended)
Increases chance to hit, so max it. Plus, it’s free! Since the cooldown is 180 seconds, by level 3 it is simply another permanent buff. Great for us!
Level 1: Increases physical, ranged, and magic chance to hit by 3% for 90 seconds (Level 1; 0 Skill Points)
Level 2: Increases physical, ranged, and magic chance to hit by 5% for 120 seconds (Level 20; 0 Skill Points)
Level 3: Increases physical, ranged, and magic chance to hit by 8% for 180 seconds (Level 40; 0 Skill Points)

Leadership (Recommended)
This is the warrior’s party buff, and it adds to physical attack. Take it.
Level 1: Increases physical attack power of all party members within 100 meters by 13 for 10 minutes (Level 7; 2 Skill Points)
Level 2: Increases physical attack power of all party members within 100 meters by 25 for 10 minutes (Level 24; 3 Skill Points)
Level 3: Increases physical attack power of all party members within 100 meters by 41 for 10 minutes (Level 51; 4 Skill Points)

Eagle Eye (Recommended)
If you are ever going to grind new maps or PvP, max this. You could just wait on it until a higher level if you are not planning to PvP in 1-15 or 20-30.
Level 1: Avoids all physical ranged attacks (bow/javelin) for 9 seconds (Level 9; 3 Skill Points)
Level 2: Avoids all physical ranged attacks (bow/javelin) for 12 seconds (Level 23; 4 Skill Points)
Level 3: Avoids all physical ranged attacks (bow/javelin) for 15 seconds (Level 41; 5 Skill Points)

Potential Power (Recommended)
This can save your butt. Not only does it make you more powerful, you attack at least twice as fast. Against a boss or mob this can mean the difference between life and death, especially if you wait until it activates then use a potion. Max it.
Level 1: Passively raises attack power by 30 and increases attack speed by 1 when HP falls below 10%, once every 180 seconds (Level 17; 1 Skill Point)
Level 2: Passively raises attack power by 75 and increases attack speed by 2 when HP falls below 10%, once every 180 seconds (Level 29; 2 Skill Points)
Level 3: Passively raises attack power by 120 and increases attack speed by 2 when HP falls below 10%, once every 180 seconds (Level 50; 3 Skill Points)

Beserk Fighter (Not Recommended)
Lowers defense to increase offense. Doesn’t really do that much to help you overall in my opinion. I would just skip it, save yourself the points.
Level 1: Lowers own defense by 50, increases physical attack power by 50 for 20 seconds (Level 20; 4 Skill Points)
Level 2: Lowers own defense by 75, increases physical attack power by 100 for 20 seconds (Level 31; 5 Skill Points)
Level 3: Lowers own defense by 100, increases physical attack power by 150 for 20 seconds (Level 43; 6 Skill Points)

Dragon Slayer (Not Recommended)
This skill is used mainly against high level bosses, those that take 30 mins to an hour to defeat. The slow recharge time on the skill prevents you from even wanting to spam it (10 mins between uses), but for big bosses, it has its uses. Not really worth anything for those of us not in AZ, who never get to play with big bosses, however.
Level 1: Decreases targets HP by 3% (Level 20; 6 Skill Points)
Level 2: Decreases targets HP by 5% (Level 30; 7 Skill Points)
Level 3: Decreases targets HP by 7% (Level 44; 8 Skill Points)

Demon Hushing (Recommended)
I like this skill because of a few reasons. First off, it uses MP instead of SP, so if you are out of stamina pots with no SP left over, you can still attack. Second, it has no cooldown, so its spammable for higher damage than regular attacks. Third, it has a bit of range. I would take it if you could, just another tool to add to your arsenal.
Level 1: Attacks target for basic attack power + 101 with no cooldown. Has a range of 6 meters (Level 36; 5 Skill Points)
Level 2: Attacks target for basic attack power + 168 with no cooldown. Has a range of 6 meters (Level 46; 6 Skill Points)
Level 3: Attacks target for basic attack power + 280 with no cooldown. Has a range of 6 meters (Level 56; 7 Skill Points)

Eraser (Recommended, if only for the laughs)
Useful in PvP to keep your party from being mauled by lights, its also kind of fun to run up to someone and blow up all over them. Note, if your attack with this skill fails, you still die. UMs should make sure they have a rune before using this skill.
Level 1: Kills self and deals damage to target equal to user’s remaining HP with a 65% success rate (Level 37; 7 Skill Points)
Level 2: Kills self and deals damage to all enemies within 6 meters equal to user’s remaining HP with a 65% success rate (Level 45; 8 Skill Points)
Level 3: Kills self and deals damage to all enemies within 6 meters equal to 2x user’s remaining HP with a 65% success rate (Level 57; 9 Skill Points)

Hell Lord (HM/UM Only, Recommended)
AoE that requires a target to use. Deals wicked damage to anything within 6 meters.
Level 1: Does damage equal to 3x basic attack power to enemies within 6 meters (Level 49; 8 Skill Points)
Level 2: Does damage equal to 3x basic attack power + 386 damage to enemies within 6 meters (Level 59; 9 Skill Points)

Regina Power (HM/UM Only, Recommended)
SAVE POINTS FOR THIS SKILL. This is the pinnacle of a warrior crushing his or her enemies in brutal bloody fashion. AoE that requires a target to use.
Level 1: Damages all opponents within 4 meters for 3500 damage with a 70% chance. Has a range of 2 meters. 1500 second recharge. (Level 60 HM; 8 Skill Points)
Level 2: Damages all opponents within 5 meters by 87% of their maximum HP with a 70% chance. Has a range of 2 meters. 1200 second recharge. (Level 60; 17 Skill Points)

Now keep in mind, these recommendations are just that, recommendations. This is the way I play a warrior, not necessarily the way Lyga would for instance. Feel free to disagree with any recommendation I have made, since that is what makes great things happen - when you think for yourself Very Happy

<3 Dann
Dreadd
Dreadd

Back to top Go down

BUILD GUIDE [WARR] Empty Tee Hee

Post  Dreadd Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:57 pm

This is a placeholder for something cool i'm gonna post as soon as i figure out the formatting.
Dreadd
Dreadd

Back to top Go down

Post  A Flag Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:18 pm

What about a luck build would that be good? For a luck build you need dex to hit also you need strengh so the crits are power full what do you think.

A Flag

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyga Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:38 pm

luc build is very good, but hard to pull off effectively unless you are UM. You can try doing it with hm, but you will not do as much damage and will be better off going str/dex instead. Dex is definitely needed to be able to land crits, and basically the more luc you have, the more frequent and more powerful your crits will be. Anything above 500 luc will be wasted as 500 is the highest amount you need for max crits. An easy formula to use for effective crits is:

amnt of luc = 0.4 x amt of str

so if you have 500str for example, then you should have at least 200luc, if you have 600str then 240luc will be good. You will also need good dex to go along with this so remember not to neglect that stat. good luck

Lyga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down