DoYouHaveAFlag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Ranking Battle

5 posters

Go down

Guild Ranking Battle Empty Guild Ranking Battle

Post  RubyRose Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:35 pm

I thought it might be interesting to create a topic about GRB for those of us who are new to the game or to guilds. Personally I don't know a lot about GRB and would like to know more.

OK so here are a few questions I've come up with.
What does GRB involve?
What benefits does it bring?
What happens if we don't do well?
What class and level is best for GRB?

These are just a few I've thought of. If anyone else has other questions please post them.
RubyRose
RubyRose
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guild Ranking Battle Empty Re: Guild Ranking Battle

Post  ShootStuff Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:10 am

I have some experience and they really arent difficult. The main benefit being that it ranks us among guilds and if im not mistaken etin drops from the monsters but im not sure. Every class is useful because of various buffs but tanks and orcs are nice things to have. Its just an hour long free for all. I find it best to use a lvl 15 and you fight against green/yellow monsters. I'll be making an UM grb toon for this guild within the next few days. If there is a specific class that you feel is needed let me know. (Please not a tank)

ShootStuff

Back to top Go down

Guild Ranking Battle Empty HELLO

Post  theworld Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:48 am

Hello i made a tank for this and need an orc and some pagans if anyone would love to join me in 1-15 ill be lvl 15 k

theworld

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:23 am

Hey guys,

I work on Saturdays alot so naughty will be running the GRB. He wants mainly warriors or oracles prferably level 30 but any level 15 and up will work.

Monsters do drop etin, and if we get enough points we will rank and be able to get a Guild House
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dyhaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RubyRose Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:04 am

All very helpful info thank you. I will make a Warrior especially for GRB and do my best to lvl her before GRB. Very Happy
RubyRose
RubyRose
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guild Ranking Battle Empty WE RANKED!!!

Post  Dreadd Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:51 am

I just wanted to congratulate everyone for the GRB today. With a small party we raked in over 7000 points, which put us at 21st rank. This was by no means a single effort, it was all about the team. I am proud to be a part of a group that works so well together and sets their sights, puts in the work, and gets the job done. From me, to every one of you, I thank you.
Dreadd
Dreadd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down