DoYouHaveAFlag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Ranking Battle Goals

2 posters

Go down

Guild Ranking Battle Goals Empty Guild Ranking Battle Goals

Post  Dreadd Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:04 am

I don't know if this is the correct place for this post, but it said guild goals, so perhaps it is. Aeth wanted me to sort of take charge of the GRB situation, so this is my attempt to pass on what I am thinking about what we should do, and where we should go.

First off, for those who don't know, GRB is the Guild Ranking Battle. It is every Saturday, 2pm Central Time. There are 3 maps involved; 1-15, 16-30, and 31-60. At the moment, our best shot for earning points is the 1-15 map. There are more mobs, packed tighter together, not to mention they are easier to kill. To get to the 1-15 map, you can either enter the 1-15 portal or enter the 16-30 portal and follow Aegis.of.Pain, my UM guardian, to the 1-15 zone as they are linked together.

In the 1-15 area, there are 2 types of monsters, dryads and er, big plants (I can't remember their name). Also there is a boss named Sylvanus or something. Each dryad and plant is worth roughly 11 guild points. The more points we earn, the higher up the ranking boards we go. And if you take a moment to look at the guildmaster in Gliter, you will notice that the ranks are fairly close together. It doesn't take much to go up in rank (or down) so each kill is critical.

Another important facet of the GRB is the etin coins that drop there. Regular mobs randomly drop them and they add up rather quickly. Most important however, is the fact that the boss drops a 100 etin coin. The etin is so important to us because as of Saturday, 9/9/09, we managed to rank high enough to get a Guildhouse. The etin is used to keep the Guildhouse open, at a rate of 2000 etin per week.

Now, for what we have, and what we need. The core of the party is my UM guardian. I have a high enough defense to be able to tank any mobs we will come across. As long as there is at least one oracle in the party, my job is easy. We have one dedicated pagan, but we desperately need more. Ideally, I want at least four hard mode pagans, level 30, full int, or 5 int/2 wis build, expressly for GRB. Once we have the characters, we can work on getting their gear lapised and set up to make them the best they can be. Besides the pagans, we will need one more guardian, preferably hard mode or ultimate mode. I will explain why in a moment. The rest need to be either oracles for the healing of the guards, or warriors to assist in dealing with mobs that attack the pagans/orcs. One warrior should remain with the casters at all times to protect them.

With that said, let me explain the breakdown I envision. I would like to have 2 parties, nearly identical; a guardian, 2 pagans, and either 2 warriors and an oracle or 2 oracles and a warrior. You will notice this is one party member short of a perfect party. That is due to the fact that we will be forming a union party for the duration of the GRB, and only 6 party member can be on the same page of the union roster.

The reason for 2 parties is this: with one party, preferably the NM and HM characters, we can wade through the 1-15 map fairly easily. The other party, which should consist of either UM or very tough HM characters, can work the 16-30 map. I have tanked in both, I have also played a damage dealer in both.

That's about all I can think of at the moment, as it is 5:00am right now, and I'm tired. Please feel free to respond to this post with any questions, comments, or to sign up as whatever class you would like to play for GRB. I will try to make as much time as possible to work with you to level your characters in time for GRB, or for some of you, teach you the basics of using your character to its maximum potential for our weekly contest. I know it was a long post, and I'm sorry, but there was a lot I wanted to say. I apologize, and hope that this clarifies my plan for GRB.
Dreadd
Dreadd

Back to top Go down

Guild Ranking Battle Goals Empty Guild Ranking Battle Map

Post  Dreadd Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:02 am

This is a map of the 3 zones for the GRB, and how they are linked. Thought it would be a good idea to post here, just so everyone is a bit more familiar with the territory.

Guild Ranking Battle Goals GRBmap
Dreadd
Dreadd

Back to top Go down

Guild Ranking Battle Goals Empty Re: Guild Ranking Battle Goals

Post  Dreadd Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:42 am

The following is a table of the mobs and bosses found in the GRB map.

Name Map Level Element Aggro Caster Life Defense Resist
Sirvana Dryad GRB 16 None Yes Yes 2,250 ?? ??
Sirvana Mandrake GRB 16 None Yes No 2,250 ?? ??
Sirvana GRB 18 None Yes Yes 34,940 ?? ??
Kailion Chaser GRB 32 Fire Yes No 5,860 ?? ??
Kailion Guard GRB 32 Fire Yes No 5,860 ?? ??
Kailion GRB 33 None Yes No 85,700 ?? ??
Silvanus Archer GRB 33 None Yes No 6,070 ?? ??
Silvanus Sentinel GRB 33 None Yes No 6,070 ?? ??
Silvanus GRB 34 None Yes Yes 87,780 ?? ??
Pantera Warrior GRB 59 None Yes No 19,280 ?? ??
Pantera Shaman GRB 60 None Yes Yes 9,860 ?? ??
Pantera GRB 63 None Yes No 235,420 ?? ??
Pantera Archer GRB 61 None Yes No 13,620 ?? ??
Pantera Zealot GRB 61 None Yes No 16,420 ?? ??
Eiphilos GRB 64 None Yes ?? ?? ?? ??
Old Willow GRB 65 None Yes Yes 600,000 ?? ??
Dreadd
Dreadd

Back to top Go down

Guild Ranking Battle Goals Empty Im going to make a pagan when i unlock hardmode

Post  Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:50 pm

I'm going to make a hardmode pagan all int when i finaly unlock hardmode. I just thought i would let you know so you could fill the spot.

Back to top Go down

Post  mitch1734 Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:41 pm

HexBladeHeal Will not be going over 15 this week he is our orc for 1-15 ^^

mitch1734

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down